SPACE FOR AMBITION
We are looking for passionate and reliable DevOps Engineers to support our Software Development team. The candidate will cooperate with colleagues during daily activities and will be in charge to design, deploy and maintain the CI/CD environment for the new software projects.
You will have the opportunity to work together with passionate and experienced engineers from the company Avionics area who have multidisciplinary backgrounds such as Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, and more.
The activities will include:
- Design and develop automation systems for software build, testing, and deployment.
- Cooperate with the other members of the Software Development team.
- Provide training to the software developers on the usage of CI/CD tools.
- Maintain and upgrade the software development environment.
- Cooperate with the company’s Quality Assurance (QA) department to define and monitor quality rules and quality gates for software products.
- Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub pipelines, etc.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of software (unit) testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems (Git).
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira, etc.).
- Knowledge of container-based systems and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Scripting languages and configuration formats: Bash, Groove, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C/C++, Python, etc.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems (RTEMS, FreeRTOS, uCOS, etc.).
- Experience with customization of OS for embedded systems (Linux, Zephyr, Yocto, etc.).
- Knowledge of space sector standards (ECSS, CCSDS, etc.).
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.