SPACE FOR AMBITION
We are looking for a passionate Hardware Design Engineer to further develop our team in the Research & Development Unit.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the development of new technologies in support of next-generation space assets, and in the near future, you will be focused on On-Board Computers, Power Systems, and Telecommunication solutions intended to operate both on Earth and dee-space (Moon and Mars).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Joining Argotec R&D Unit you will support the design and rapid prototyping of electronic systems for space applications, contributing to the following activities:
- Definition of board-level hardware architectures
- Preliminary validation by means of electrical analysis and simulations (SI/PI, EMC, voltage/current/temperature/power derating, etc.)
- EEE parts selection
- Design of the electrical schematics and PCB layout
- Definition and execution of tests activity, including drafting of test plan/procedures and preparation of support equipment
- Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Fluency in English
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- At least 2 complexes PCBs successfully delivered to customers
- Proficiency in Altium Designer
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory instruments
- Very good knowledge of analog, digital, and power electronics
- Very good knowledge of complex PCB layout design
- Proven ability to work in a team on complex projects
- Experience in space projects compliant with ECSS/MILKnowledge of RF electronic devices and EMC qualification
- Agile development approach
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.