SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for skilled candidates in electronic space systems.
You will have the opportunity to define, develop and test software for innovative space computing systems and exciting missions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of on-board software for space missions and services
- Development of real-time operating system-based applications
- Full-stack software development from low-level drivers to application software
- Testing and integration of software in satellite platforms
- Develop support software tools for testing and ground support equipment
- Degree: Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 3 years of working experience
- High flexibility and team-working skills
- Fluent in Italian and English is mandatory
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Embedded systems software programming
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Real-time operating systems
- Programming/scripting languages (Python, TCL, AWK, Ruby, etc.)
- Versioning systems (Git)
- Embedded systems software and firmware development
- Device driver development
- Serial communication standards (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.)
- Able to use laboratory instrumentation, such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies, etc.
Previous experience with:
- Aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS)
- SPARC, MicroBlaze, RISC-V, ARM devices and architectures
- RTEMS, FreeRTOS, Linux-RT, uCOS, Zephyr Operating Systems
- Unix/Linux OS usage and shell scripting
- Jira Software project management
- Scrum project management
- CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub Actions)
- Aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic)
- ML/AI algorithms development
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.