SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for an Industrial Technical Designer to support the AIT & Design Unit
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Prepare detailed engineering technical drawings for mechanical part and assemblies in accordance with prescribed standard, layouts, assemblies, isometrics and client specifications, using Solidworks3D
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other data to ensure they conform to requirements
- Assist in generation of design documentation such as tolerance stack-ups, interface agreements and trade-off analysis
- Design Ground support equipment for Assembly, Integration and Testing activities
- Perform Incoming inspection activities for the mechanical components manufactured (i.e., Dimensional check, Surface finish check, Marking)
- Maintain and update drawing files, ensuring proper documentation and organization
- Create associated parts lists supporting part definition
- Support Technical Area Responsibles
- 2+ years of work experience in similar roles
- Experience with 3D modeling software
- Experience with MS Office Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- High flexibility and team-working capability
- Ability to work with tight schedules
- Ability to write reports
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English languages
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Previous experience in design and technical drawings preparation in mechanical and aerospace sector
- Familiarity with product life cycle development and industrial activities including reviews
- Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5 and Y14.100)
- Working knowledge of Solidworks3D
- Working knowledge of high strength materials, manufacturing processes, and surface treatments
- Basic knowlede of 3D Printing Process
- Capability to operate with dimensioning and measuring tools (caliper, micrometer, scale, load cells, microscope, etc.)
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.