SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for motivated Engineers to lead Product Quality Assurance of Electronics and Software Units in the Avionics Area.
The position will offer the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the development of next-generation space assets.
In the near future, activities will be focused on micro-satellite constellations for Earth Observation and robotic missions for the exploration of deep space.
- Identification, definition, and verification of PA applicable requirements for Argotec’s projects.
- Identification of the critical product/activities/processes.
- Supervise the lifecycle of PCBA for space applications, with a particular focus on Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration & Testing
- Generation, implementation, and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS based on mission-specific objectives and requirements.
- Support the technical response to RIDs.
- Management of the NCR process and coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interface with the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- QA monitoring of Suppliers.
- Support the Audit of Suppliers.
- Perform PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA records generation and PMP Lists generation.
- Support the Argotec QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Support EEE part selection based on project constraints.
- Support the Engineering area in the definition and selection of subsystems and systems, as needed.
- Support receiving inspections of the procured items.
- Support the system integration and test activities.
- Monitor SW Quality Assurance activities (unit testing, integration testing, SPR bug/tracking, change requests, etc.).
- Electronics and SW Configuration management.
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant positions.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Team-working skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to cope with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to drive other people.
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative.
- Previous experience in PA activities on space hardware development and qualification.
- Knowledge of the space standards (CCSDS, ECSS, MIL, etc.).
- Development and maintenance of test environment.
- Experience in managing safety-related aspects.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.