SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for Mechanical Test Technicians, who will be part of in Argotec Quality Control team.
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Execute instructions and procedures for incoming and final inspections
- Support production and in process inspections
- Manage quality records
- Manage calibration of measurement instrumentation
- Perform ordinary maintenance of inspection equipment and fixtures
- Report activities on MES
- High School diploma in Mechanics or related fields
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Good knowledge of traditional measurement instrumentation such as; Caliper, altimeter, micrometer, etc…
- Good knowledge of mechanical / industrial drawing
- Proven experience in the use of coordinate measuring machines (CMM) for part inspection and measurement of dimensional tolerances
- 1-3 years or working experience in relevant fields
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a relevant field in structured companies
- Good knowledge of PCDMIS software
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.