SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for Production Technologist, who will be part of in Argotec Production team.
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with production engineers to develop and implement efficient production processes.
- Ensure that production processes comply with company quality and safety standards.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate production records and prepare reports as required.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing technology or a related field.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Strong understanding of production processes and procedures
- Familiarity with production equipment and tools
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a production environment, preferably in the space industry.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a relevant field in structured companies
- Good knowledge of Solidworks
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.