SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a passionate and reliable Flight Operations Software Engineer with DevOps knowledge to support our Flight Operation Team.
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others during daily activities to develop, design, deploy and maintain the web-based ground software as well as CI/CD environment for the new software projects.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and test web applications for the Argotec Ground Segment.
- Cooperate with other members of the Flight Control Team and Software Development Team.
- Design and develop automation systems for software build, testing, and deployment.
- Engineering Degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in Software development and DevOps
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Knowledge of web formatting languages: HTML, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub pipelines, etc.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems (Git, etc.).
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira, Trello, etc.).
- Scripting languages and configuration formats: Bash, XML, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of container-based systems and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Knowledge of web development frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, React
- Knowledge of software (unit) testing frameworks.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- Knowledge of space sector standards (ECSS, CCSDS, etc.).
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.