SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
Reference ARG_0621: Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Headquarters
The Systems Engineer is responsible for satellite architecture, design, development, and qualification of small satellites.
System Engineer activities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical responsibility for system level activities
- Day-to-day coordination with the Program Manager, Unit Heads, and Subsystem System Engineers
- Generation of the system engineering plan, design and development plan, and verification plan
- Definition and management of technical requirements and specifications
- Supporting the definition of mission and operations deadlines
- Management of system budgets
- Lead the preparation of technical documentation for reviews with the customers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Review of technical documentation related to the system and subsystems
- Support AIT, AIV and qualification activities
- Support for NRB, CCB, and PCB
- Support for risk assessment
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering
- 5-10 years of work experience in similar roles
- High flexibility and team-working capability
- Hands-on and proactive approach
- Ability to work with tight schedules
- Ability to coordinate a multidisciplinary and international team
- Ability to run analysis and reports
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English languages
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Previous experience in design, development and qualification of satellites with similar duties
- Demonstrate a good understanding of satellite architecture and design
- Experience in management of industrial activities including reviews.
- Experienced knowledge of aerospace systems applicable standards, such as ECSS, MIL, NASA STD
- Experienced knowledge of the NASA STD
- Experienced Knowledge of DOORS or similar
- Experienced knowledge of orbital dynamics and analyses with STK or similar
- Knowledge of the Ground Segment utilization
- Frequency and spectrum management
- Knowledge of real-time/near real-time navigation
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.