SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a Contract Specialist, to join our Contracts & Legal Team. In this role you will be able to work with a team of passionate engineers supporting the development of new products for space.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
The activities will include:
- Draft, review, manage & maintain Business Unit commercial and contractual arrangements (e.g. sales contracts, teaming agreements, collaborative arrangements, licence agreements, NDAs, etc)
- Manage relationships with national and international clients such as; ASI, ESA, NASA and Ministry of Defense etc.
- Relate to the customers and subcontractors, facilitating the transfer of information and monitoring the performance of the Agreements verifying compliance with the project’s milestones
- Manage highly complex documentation, in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines, in national and international contexts
- Deal with the screening of tenders calls at international level; (USA, Europe, Middle East)
- Deal with the retrieval of tender documentation on industry-specific sites or databases space
- Collaboration with the Procurement Office, collecting all the information necessary for the stipulation of the dedicated contractual documentation
- Support to Procurement Office in the management of the documentation of the international shipments and the custom’s procedures
- Master’s Degree in Law or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience in an international environment.
- High flexibility and team-working skills
- Cope with hard schedule
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Fluent in Italian & English (spoken and written)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Autonomy and pro-activity
- Goal and solution oriented
- Excellent ability to analyse and solve problems (problem solving)
- Ability to work in international and multi-cultural contexts
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Proactive and curious person.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space industry is considered a plus.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.