SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for Product Quality Assurance Engineers interested to support the company grow and able to work in a flexible, high demanding, and fast-growing work environment.
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for Argotec’s projects.
- Identification of the critical product/activities/processes.
- Management of special processes.
- Generation, implementation, and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission-specific objectives and requirements.
- Support the technical response to RIDs.
- Management of the NCR process and coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interface the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- QA monitoring of Suppliers.
- Support the Audit to Suppliers.
- Support the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA records generation and PMP Lists generation.
- Support the Argotec QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Support the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM.
- Support the Engineering area in the definition and selection of subsystems and systems, as needed.
- Perform receiving inspections of the procured items.
- Support the system integration and test activities.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the same position in the aerospace industry.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to cope with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in team.
- Ability to drive other people.
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative;
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.