SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a Legal Specialist, to join our Contracts & Legal Team. The Legal Specialist will be primarily responsible for protecting the legal interests of the company, consolidating corporate governance best practices. In this role you will be able to work with a team of passionate engineers who actively participate in the development of new products for the space.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
The activities will include:
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Support the Contracts Team in drafting, reviewing and negotiating, in both Italian and English, a wide range of national and international contracts with partners, customers and suppliers, as well as ensuring compliance with the contractual obligations
- Provide sound and practical legal advice on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters
- Manage issues related to data privacy, Intellectual Property rights, and compliance to export control regulation
- Establish the contractual documents according to the guidelines provided and approved by the manager and by the Company Management
- Manage highly complex documentation, in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines, in national and international contexts
- Master’s degree in law
- At least 3 years of working experience in an international environment
- High flexibility and team-working skills
- Cope with hard schedule
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Fluent in Italian & English (spoken and written)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Autonomy and pro-activity
- Goal and solution oriented
- Excellent ability to analyse and solve problems (problem solving)
- Ability to work in international and multi-cultural contexts
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Proactive and curious person
- Previous experience in aerospace/space industry is considered a plus
- Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) preferred
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.