Our Engineering Team is looking for Thermal Engineers, who are excited about our mission and able to support the design of thermal control systems based on two-phase heat transfer for Space and Ground applications. The new Colleague will be part of the AIT& Design Unit and will have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of the projects.
The role includes the mechanical and thermal design and the numerical simulations, and you will be able to work with a team of passionate and collaborative engineers supporting the development of new products.
These activities will include:
- Multiphysics simulations, e.g. thermal, fluid-dynamic.
- Design of two-phase systems.
- Support to testing activities and experimental data analysis.
- Validation of numerical models.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace/Energy/Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Previous experience in projects (industrial and/or academic) in the aerospace/space industry.
- Previous experience in thermal and fluid-dynamic modelling.
- Good knowledge of Comsol Multiphysics, and C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
- Proactive and curious person, and able problem solver.
- Knowledge of MIL/Space Standards.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.