SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for skilled candidates in electronic space systems.
You will have the opportunity to define, develop and test software for the electronic space systems. The activities will include:
- Definition of system and technical requirements.
- Architectural design of on-board software.
- Development of real-time operating system-based applications.
- Full-stack software development from low-level drivers to application software.
- Unit testing.
- Support to integration with the target hardware.
- Develop support software tools for testing and debugging.
- Planning and execution of test activities.
- Development of support software for test and ground activities.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science;
- Working experience: 2-5 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English is mandatory.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Object-Oriented languages (C#, Java, .NET, etc.).
- Microcontroller/microprocessor programming.
- Embedded real-time OS.
- Programming/scripting languages (Python, TCL, AWK, Ruby, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of C/C++.
- Embedded systems software and firmware development.
- Device driver development.
- Serial communication standards.
- Able to use laboratory instrumentation, such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies etc.
- Aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS).
- SPARC, MicroBlaze, RISC-V, ARM
- RTEMS, FreeRTOS, Linux-RT, uCOS Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Git versioning system.
- Unix/Linux OS.
- MATLAB and Simulink.
- Digital communication systems.
- High-Level Synthesis tools for HDL generation (e.g. Vivado HLS).
- Aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- ML/AI algorithms development.
- Distributed computing systems/clusters, load balancing.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.