We are looking for a smart and open-minded Quality Management System Engineer to continue our growth.
In this role you will work to support the QA among the entire project lifecycle according to the Argotec QMS and the ECSS normative.
The activities will include:
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for the Argotec’s projects.
- Management and maintenance of the Quality System.
- Generation and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission specific objectives and requirements.
- Supporting the technical response to RIDs.
- Coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interfacing the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- Supporting the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA documentation generation and review.
- Supporting the Argotec QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Supporting the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM.
- Supporting the Engineering area in the selection of items.
- Monitoring of suppliers.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to copy with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in team.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative.
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.