SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We have an internship opportunity in our Contract Office for a smart and open-minded nearly graduated student who is willing to start moving her/his first professional steps in a dynamic and fast-growing work environment.
You will be part of a small team and will have the opportunity to support the Technical and Administrative Team, with particular reference to the Contracts area, working in an international context.
The activities will include:
- Complex documentation management
- Support stipulation and management of new contracts
- Monitoring deadlines and withdrawal terms
- Support in the review of the contracts
- Ensure the document approval workflow is according to the company guidelines
- Maintain relationship with subcontractors, facilitating the proper information flow
- Deal with the screening of tenders’ calls
- Deal with the retrieval of tender documentation on sites or databases.
- Collaborate with Procurement colleagues, collecting all the information necessary for the stipulation of the dedicated contractual documentation
- Master’s degree study in Law
- High flexibility and team-working attitude
- Able to cope with a hard schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Goal oriented person
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Ability to cope with pressure and tough deadlines
- Ability to cooperate and work in multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.