SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
Our Engineering Team is looking for motivated AIT & Design Engineers, who are excited about our mission and able to support the mechanical design, configuration, as well as testing activities of Small Satellites.
- Space systems knowledge, in particular of Structure and Thermal Control Systems, architecture, and analysis capability.
- Experience in testing and integration activities, as well as prototyping and manufacturing.
You will be part of the AIT & Design Unit and will have the opportunity to be involved in all the phases of challenger development projects of Satellite platforms, payloads, and experiments.
The role includes the mechanical and thermal design, requirements definition, analyses, and you will be able to work with a team of passionate engineers supporting the development of our new products.
These activities will include:
- Satellite configuration and analysis.
- 3D & 2D modelling.
- Integration and Test activities in Clean Room environment.
- Integration and Test procedure preparation.
- Support to testing activities and experimental data analysis.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Prototyping and manufacturing (3D printing, CNC).
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous experience in projects in the space/ aerospace industry.
- Experience in CAD design and analysis of space hardware.
- Knowledge of ECSS.
- Very good knowledge of SolidWorks, Femap/Nastran and COMSOL Multiphysics environment
- Design knowledge of Structure Subsystem (SS) and Thermal Control System (TCS) architecture for a Satellite Platform.
- Previous experience in using laboratory tools and equipment, for manual integration and testing of space hardware.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Proactive and curious person, and able problem solver.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative.
- Experience in 3D printing or CNC manufacturing.
- Knowledge of MIL/Space Standards.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.