SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for a Market Analyst to support the team in all aspects of market research activities, such as investigating and collecting market and competitive information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, you will
- Execute primary and secondary research to create our market reports with a focus on the Global Space Economy.
- Create and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to recognize market patterns, draw conclusions, and formulate positions on how the technologies or trends will evolve and impact industrial markets over time.
- Collect and update Databases concerning market trends and field information to support recommendations for action.
- Developing a competitive intelligence database to understand and identify market solutions and alternative offerings.
- Support the Business Development organization by gathering, analyzing, and reporting on competitive activity.
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems.
- Participate in developing marketing and/or sales reports that will improve the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Economics or Management Engineering
- Working experience: 0 -2 years of experience
- High flexibility and team-working skills
- Fluent in Italian and English is mandatory
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Demonstrated strong expertise in Microsoft computer software applications.
- Works well within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-resolution skills.
- Demonstrated team-oriented behaviors.
- Ability to analyze the competitive scenario
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively with all functions and levels within the business organization.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.