SPACE FOR AMBITION
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for an IT Specialist, you will take care of the internal maintenance of the hardware, software, and workplace services in support of the IT manager.
If you are able to think and act in a cooperative way, establish successful cooperation with others, put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions, and always strive to provide a service of excellence, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Support, plan, coordinate and manage IT-related systems within workplace area, incl. meeting/video rooms.
- Provide IMAC (Install Move Add and Change) related processes.
- Manage in accordance with company policies and procedures hardware stock management and logistics.
- Ensure operational maintenance within a professional operation management environment.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot issues related to internal IT solutions
- Support internal projects in different areas.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent area.
- 3- 5 years of experience in IT support roles, especially in workplace-related services
- Fluency in English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Extensive knowledge of IT hardware (clients/servers)
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructures and data storage administration
- Proficiency in virtualization and containers solutions
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.