SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
Our Procurement Office is looking for technical Buyers, who are excited about our mission and able to optimize processes and procedures to improve efficiency with direct materials.
In this role, you will be able to work with a team of passionate engineers supporting the development of new products for space.
The activities include:
- Purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure the company’s operational needs, considering the price, quality, and delivery, and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Evaluate the market conditions.
- Negotiate prices, terms, and quality requirements.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality, or other related problems with purchases and invoices.
- Perform value analysis to identify cost improvements.
- Check the capacity of suppliers and availability of materials.
- Manage and updates master data.
- Participate in Supplier Audits.
- Set up a cost reduction plan.
- Make supplier and lead time analyses.
- Provide the proper support to the Engineering and Program Management team in the technical harmonization of the required design.
- Support the Technical Area Responsible in the organization of the Warehouse.
- Manage Export Control for ITAR/EAR items.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Teamwork and Customer orientation.
- Ability to cope with tight schedules and strict technical requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of procure-to-pay applications and processes.
- Knowledge of contractual and economic aspects.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Proactive and curious person.
- Previous experience in the aerospace/space industry.
- Knowledge of aerospace/space standards (EN9100, ECSS).
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.