SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
Our Engineering Team is looking for ADCS Engineers, who are excited about our mission and able to support the design, verification, and validation of Attitude and Determination Control Systems for CubeSats and Microsats.
In this role, you will work on the definition of the architecture of the system, the definition and implementation of the control logic and laws, and the customization of the system according to specific missions’ needs.
The activities will include:
- Contributing to the definition and execution of test activities
- Drafting of technical documentation, including test plans, procedures, and reports
- Support rapid prototyping
- Support PCB manufacturing and assembly
- Support design and analysis activities regarding avionics subsystems
- Definition of board-level hardware architectures for support equipment, including break-out boards, test harnesses, and adapters
- Master’s degree in Aerospace/Automation/Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience as ADCS/GNC engineer or in a similar role
- High flexibility and team working attitude
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Experience with linear and non-linear control systems
- Knowledge of non-linear state estimation, including extended Kalman filters
- Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of the systems engineering approach and methodology
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience developing firmware for micro-controllers and PC software
- Minimum experience in space projects
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.