SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for a passionate Electronics Procurement Technician to support our teams in the Electronics Unit and Procurement Office.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the manufacturing of On-Board Computers, Power Systems, Telecommunication solutions and whole small-satellite platforms intended to operate both in Earth’s orbit and deep-space (Moon and Mars).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Acting as a bridge between Argotec Electronics Unit and Procurement Office, you will support the final stages of design and the manufacturing of avionics systems for space applications, contributing to the following activities:
- EEE parts selection
- Consolidation of electronic BOMs depending on parts availability
- Purchasing of EEE parts to ensure the company’s operational needs, considering the price, quality, and delivery, and to ensure continuity of supply
- Resolution of complex delivery, quality, or other related problems
- Monitoring capacity of suppliers and availability of materials
- Development of supplier and lead time analyses
- Support to Technical Area Responsible in the organization of the Warehouse
- High-school Diploma as Electronics Technician or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Fluency in English
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Strong background in Electronics
- Good knowledge of analog, digital, and power electronic parts
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Commitment to continuous improvement and personal growth
- Good knowledge of PCBs design
- Proven ability to work in a team on complex projects
- Experience in space projects compliant with ECSS/MIL
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.