SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support the growth of our company, we are looking for an organized and detail-oriented accounting specialist who will be responsible for managing general ledger accounting activities to ensure compliance with statutory financial requirements. He/she will be able to think and act in a collaborative manner and build successful relationships with others.
If you aim to be part of a fast-growing environment always striving to provide excellent service, achieve outstanding results, and be proactive, then you are the right person for us.
In this role you will:
- Post vendor invoices and issue customer invoices
- Manage accounting records related to bank transactions
- Prepare data for periodic settlements and annual VAT returns
- Assist the Finance Controller & Statutory Manager with monthly closing activities, including preparation of adjusting journal entries
- Manage account reconciliations
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist and act as a point of contact for auditor inquiries
- Perform other duties and responsibilities within the department or organization as needed, participating in projects, making suggestions or creating solutions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics.
- Good knowledge of Italian accounting principles
- Experience with accounting software
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the SAP Business One ERP system will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in ERP transaction projects will be considered as a plus.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.