SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a motivated Small Satellite Production Planning Coordinator, who will be part of the Argotec Production team.
The position is likely to suit a dynamic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, responsible for continuous improvement of performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
If you are able to think and act in a cooperative way, establish successful cooperation with others, put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Plan the production launch of small satellites
- Plan the purchases according to BOM
- Define and monitor the production KPI
- Plan and monitor of workloads of the automated production line
- Control the production progresses for workshop areas continuity and optimization
- Load planning into the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Monitor production times to optimize the planning/scheduling
- High School Diploma/ or Technical Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a role of production planning coordination in a structured context
- Good understanding of the English language
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Experience gained in small/medium-sized manufacturing companies
- Ability to manage priorities and critical issues in a timely manner
- Good knowledge of the mains IT tools on the market (specifically ERP, MES, Excel, etc.)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Experience in space projects
- AGILE approach
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.