SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for a passionate Project Engineer to further develop our team in the Research & Development Unit.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the development of new technologies and products in support of next-generation space assets.
As part of this role, you will coordinate both internal R&D projects and development activities funded by clients. The projects will be focused on the realization of new products and prototypes, and on the execution of mission feasibility studies.
- Manage schedule and budget of development projects
- Identify, track and mitigate risks
- Coordinate the work of the technical team
- Coordinate the work of the partners involved in the activities (companies, universities, research centers)
- Identify, select and evaluate partners for the execution of the activities
- Support the technical team in the identification of the most effective design approaches
- Manage the projects’ reviews
- Prepare project management documentation
- Support the procurement of elements for the execution of the projects
- Analyze tenders and Request for Proposals for technology development activities
- Manage R&D proposals, including identification of the partners, definition of the roles within the activity, schedule of the proposal
- Manage the proposal prepation steps foreseen by our internal procedure, including proposal gates and reviews
- Support resource allocation effort for projects and proposal preparation Report updates and criticalities
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar
- Fluency in English
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 2 years of working experience as a project manager/systems engineer/project leader in the aerospace/defence industry, or commercial embedded systems
- Flexibility and strong communication & team-working skills
- Familiarity with the space R&D development processes (reviews, TRL definition, mission phases, applicable standards)
- Knowledge of the AGILE framework
- Knowledge of costing estimation methods
- Experience with small sat mission implementation of technology development
- Familiarity with MS Project or equivalent tool
- Previous experience with SAP
- Previous experience with proposal writing for ESA, ASI or equivalent client
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.