To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for an ICT System specialist, you will take care of the internal maintenance of the network and security in support of the IT manager.
If you are able to think and act in a cooperative way, establish successful cooperation with others, put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions, and always strive to provide a service of excellence, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Infrastructure ICT administration: Oversee and administrate the ICT infrastructure of the company: servers, storage systems, and devices to ensure availability and optimal performance.
- Problem Resolution: Identify and effectively resolve hardware and software issues, ensuring proper functioning and timely troubleshooting.
- Planning and Implementation: Participate in planning and implementing new ICT solutions, ensuring compatibility and integration with the current infrastructure.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent area.
- 5 years of experience in system management (preferred) roles.
- Fluency in English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and communication protocols.
- Solid understanding of Virtualization environment, Linux and or Windows environment.
- Proficiency in implementing and managing virtualization solutions, cloud computing, and modern IT architectures.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, flexibility, and adaptability to an ever-evolving environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across teams and convey system concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation is beneficial.
- Familiarity with concepts of HA, DR and BC.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.