SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a passionate and proactive HR Professional to join our team. She/he will be responsible for providing support to the Company’s HR function in recruiting and internal administration activities. He/She will be able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish a successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role, you will:
- How to work in one of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the Space Industry.
- Learn how a Human Capital function in a Space company is structured and works to support the Colleagues’ growth and development.
- Support the team during new projects such as the Digitalization of HR processes and the Gender Balance certification (UNI PDR 125:2022).
- Aid in overseeing and coordinating key human resources processes, ensuring alignment with regulations and company procedures.
- Assist in managing personnel administrative deadlines through the preparation and analysis of HR reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or Humanistic field.
- 2-5 years of experience in similar positions.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Analytical skills.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.