SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Health & Safety Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role cooperating with the external RSPP, you will:
- Contribute to establishing, documenting, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving the company Health and Safety Management System in accordance with International Standards and Company Procedures
- Oversee the implementation of Argotec activities on projects in accordance with Health and Safety Policies, Health and Safety legislative requirements, customers’ requirements
- Identify the risks and dangers, collaborate in the risk assessment and identification of the necessary control measures under the applicable Health & Safety Legislation, the requirements of the Health & Safety Client, and the Health and Safety Management System
- Conduct audits and inspections in accordance with legislative requirements
- Implement Programs to achieve safety goals and targets
- Collaborate with the external Health & Safety resources appointed during the design and execution phases at the construction site
- Participate in the identification of Health & Safety training needs and conduct training according to the Training Program
- Contribute during the bidding phase to the identification of legal requirements
- Define and update the procedures for the management of potential emergency situations
- Monitor, report, and communicate the H&S KPI and implement solutions in the event of negative trends
- Implementation, investigation, and analysis in case of accidents and incidents (also in case of near misses)
- Identify non-conformities and verify that corrective/preventive actions are taken to mitigate them and avoid recurrence
- Collaborate in implementing appropriate documentation for annual management review meetings
- management of all site and construction site environmental issues and authorizations (AUA, discharges, emissions, etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Degree: Engineering or similar technical degree (alternatively qualified HSE Master)
- At least 3 years of business experience/years of project experience
- Communication, presentation, and training techniques
- Health & Safety management of projects in the Aerospace industry
- Organizational techniques and knowledge of business processes
- Knowledge of cost estimation and budgeting techniques
- Knowledge of health, safety, and environmental legislation
- Knowledge of applicable standards and certifications (at least ISO 45001- 18001). The ISO14001 will be a plus.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.