SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for passionate Hardware Designer Engineers to expand one of the most active teams in Argotec, the Hardware Design group of the Electronics Unit.
The position will offer the chance to advance the company state-of-the-art in terms of technology and products, developing new solutions in support of next-generation space assets.
Activities will be focused on avionics subsystems (including On-Board Computers and Power Units) for micro-satellites, both in Earth orbit and deep space (Moon, Mars, asteroids).
You will join Argotec Hardware Design group within the Electronics Unit and support the development of electronic systems for space applications, contributing to our next missions.
The activities will include:
- Analysis of system-level requirements and drafting of technical specifications
- Architecture design and trade-off (board-level)
- Preliminary validation by means of electrical analysis and simulations (SI/PI, EMC, voltage/current/temperature/power derating, WCA etc.)
- EEE parts selection
- Design of the electrical schematics and PCB layout
- Definition and execution of tests activities, including drafting of test plan/procedures and preparation of support equipment
- Proposal support for Avionics and Electrical systems
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering
- Working experience: 3-5 years in the space industry
- Great problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of analog, digital, and power electronics
- Very good knowledge of complex PCB layout design
- Proficiency in Altium Designer
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory instruments
- Previous experience in space projects, ECSS/MIL compliant and “new space” ones
- Knowledge of RF electronic devices
- Knowledge of electronic FMEA and FTA
- Experience in EMC qualification
- Experience in Agile project management
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.