SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a Facility & Asset Coordinator, who will take care to ensure the lifecycle management of the company’s facilities, buildings, and equipment.
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of the company’s facilities, buildings, and equipment.
- Define ordinary, preventive, and predictive maintenance plans, making sure to maintain the company’s assets’ efficiency.
- Ensure continuous compliance with current regulations.
- Ensure management of instrumentation which may include routine maintenance, calibration and verification, and troubleshooting.
- Support in the installation and qualification of company equipment.
- Ensure that the facilities can meet the requirements of new installations.
- Handles and supervises all facility suppliers.
- Support the creation and updating of the technical archive related to the company’s facilities and assets.
- Technical Degree or equivalent education.
- Fluent in the English language written and spoken.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 3 years of experience in facilities and assets management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- Knowledge of buildings-related systems (electrical, safety, and security HVAC) and related managing operations.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and component management systems.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.