SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
To support our Company’s grow, we are looking for a Facility and Asset Specialist, he/she will take care to ensure lifecycle management of the company’s facilities, buildings, and equipment. He/She will be able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish a successful cooperation with others.
If you put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions and always strive to provide a service of excellence, aspire to outstanding results, and use your resources sustainably, you are best equipped for us.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the operations related to Facility Management department.
- Manage the technical and administrative aspects of the group’s real estate properties in accordance with group policies.
- Define and manage ordinary, preventive, and predictive maintenance plans, making sure to maintain the company’s facilities and related assets in efficiency.
- Handles and supervises all Facility and General Services suppliers.
- Ensure continuous compliance with current regulations.
- Support in the installation and qualification of company’s equipment. Ensure that the facilities can meet the requirements of new installations working closely with dedicated internal teams.
- Support the creation and update of the technical archive related to company’s facilities and assets.
- Manage all the aspects connected with the company utilities, this responsibility will include supplies, new connections and/or modification and continuous monitoring.
- Technical Degree or equivalent education
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 5 years of experience in Facility, General Services, Property management or related roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- Knowledge of buildings related systems (electrical, safety and security HVAC) and related managing operations.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and component management systems.
- Knowledge of contracts for the purchase of utilities and knowledge of the market.
- Fluency in English.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.