SPACE FOR AMBITIONS
We are looking for a passionate Digital Design Engineer to further develop our team in the Electronics Unit.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the development of new technologies in support of next-generation Space assets and you will be focused on On-Board Computers and Telecommunication solutions intended to operate both on Earth and deep-Space (Moon and Mars).
Joining Argotec Electronics Unit you will support the design and development of FPGA architectures and Digital Designs for Space applications, contributing to the following activities:
- Design and development of FPGA architectures starting from system requirements.
- Validation of FPGA architectures by simulation
- Implementation and test activities
- Support to project planning
- Debugging and bug tracking
- Timing and power optimization
- Support to product development
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent field
- Proven ability to work in team
- Fluent in English, especially writing
- Commitment to continuous improvement and personal growth
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Very good understanding of digital hardware design
- Very good understanding of C, C++, SystemVerilog, Python
- Very good understanding of VHDL or Verilog
- Good knowledge of FPGA development methods and processes
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation for prototyping and testing
- 3-5 years or working experience or PhD in relevant field.
- Experience with Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic)
- Experience in embedded software development (C/C++)
- Knowledge of AMBA AXI, AHB, APB bus standards
- Experience with soft-processor cores (e.g., MicroBlaze, LEON-3, RISC-V)
- Knowledge of Xilinx and Microsemi IDEs
- Experience with memory controllers (SRAM, NAND flash, DDR)
- Knowledge of digital interface standards for intra-board and inter-board IO
- Usage of versioning systems (Git, Jira)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (TCL)
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
To apply for this job please visit invia-candidatura.